A special 30 minute pre-recorded webinar presented by Dr. Nicole Lobry De Bruyn for The IMDT
Book the webinar now and watch when you're ready
Dr Nicole has been in veterinary practice, helping dogs and cats, for over 30 years. She became a Member of the ANZCVS in Veterinary Behaviour in 2015 and now pursues this passion through the teaching of Animal Behaviour (all species) to undergraduate vet students at Murdoch University, as well as running the private referral practice called Animal Sense. She is a member of the Australian Veterinary Association and the special interest group in Animal Behaviour. She is also a certified Fear Free Professional.
Warning: Within the presentation is footage of male street dogs fighting over a female dog and footage from a puppy farm
- A Healthy Brain for a Social Species
- ‘Normal’ Behaviour of Pet Dogs versus Street Dogs
- The Dog’s Brain; areas and function
- Limbic System
- Brain Stem
- Emotional Memory
- The Changing Brain During Canine Development
- Maternal Stress
- Social Maturity
- Brain Pruning
- Behaviour Modification
- Core Emotions
- Stressed Brains
HOW TO ACCESS WEBINARS:
Once you have completed your purchase, log in to your IMDT Australia account:
1. Select: MY ACCOUNT - ONLINE COURSES - your purchased webinars will be listed and ready for you to view
2. To access your Certificate of Completion select: MY ACCOUNT - ACCOUNT DETAILS - WEBINAR CERTIFICATES
No feedback for this course yet.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Webinar: The Canine Brain.