Webinar presented by Head of Behaviour David Brice IMDTB
Separation Distress / Anxiety and Related Disorders
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Due to the Covid lockdown, this topic has never been more important for trainers and owners to understand
Book the webinar now, watch whenever and as many times as you want!
HOW TO ACCESS WEBINARS:
Once you have completed your purchase, log in to your IMDT Australia account:
1. Select: MY ACCOUNT - ONLINE COURSES - your purchased webinars will be listed and ready for you to view
2. To access your Certifcate of Completion select: MY ACCOUNT - ACCOUNT DETAILS - WEBINAR CERTIFICATES
- Separation Distress / Anxiety: Definitions
- Types of Separation Anxiety
- Susceptible candidates
- Signs of Separation Anxiety
- Prevention for dogs of all ages
- Related disorders and triggers
- Emotional circuits
- Guidance for owners
- Training and rehabilitation
- Modification protocols
No feedback for this course yet.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Webinar: Separation Distress/Anxiety and Related Disorders.