PREPARING PETS FOR VISITS TO THE VET
An informative 30-minute webinar, where we take a close look at simple, yet effective strategies to prepare pet dogs for veterinary visits. Taking a proactive approach can greatly reduce the common issues of fear, anxiety and stress associated with veterinary visits and everyday handling like nail trims, bathing and grooming.
Presented by Laura Ryder from IMDT Australia
What we will cover:
Running Time: 30 minutes
Book now, watch whenever you're ready!
- Body language and responses to stress
- Trigger stacking considerations
- How to create positive associations
- What to do if you have a fearful dog
- Simple, yet effective, training exercises
- Teamwork – clients, veterinary staff and trainers working together, to look after both the physical and emotional wellbeing of our beloved pets
HOW TO ACCESS WEBINARS:
Once you have completed your purchase, log in to your IMDT Australia account:
1. Select: MY ACCOUNT - ONLINE COURSES - your purchased webinars will be listed and ready for you to view
2. To access your Certificate of Completion select: MY ACCOUNT - ACCOUNT DETAILS - WEBINAR CERTIFICATES
No feedback for this course yet.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Webinar: Preparing Dogs for Visits to the Vet.