27th June 2021
12.30pm - 3.15pm
Billy’s Day-care for Dogs – 6/106 Robinson Ave, Belmont 6104
NB: Handler (bring your own dog) Spectator (observing only, please do not bring your dog) ALL attendees of this course will receive a full instructional, step-by-step manual on how to teach all the exercises discussed throughout this great training session!
- The skill most in demand by Owners
- Loose lead exercises for 1.2.1s, classes and part of Behavioural support packages
- Games to play in class
- Full course notes and training plans provided for all methods used throughout the day
- Many techniques explained and demonstrated so you can create your own solutions
- Maintaining motivation
- Practical exercises in a relaxed environment
- Constant Q+A throughout
This course is suitable for dogs who are dog social and people social, and are confident working in a group environment. Please feel free to contact our team via email to discuss your dog's suitability or if you have any questions about the course structure. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our partners:
No feedback for this course yet.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by IMDT LOOSE LEADERS.